当前位置:网站首页 / 全部文章 / 正文

五柳先生传ppt何凯文每日一句2019考研英语--DAY45-kk考研英语

时间:2016年11月12日 | 作者 : admin | 分类 : 全部文章 | 浏览: 431次

何凯文每日一句2019考研英语||DAY45-kk考研英语

2019考研英语kk每日一句,考研英语每日一句将会继续更新陪伴大家,考研英语的复习注重的是一朝一夕的积累,由词汇的学习到句子的拆分,再到阅读的分析鹤翔庄气功 ,都需要考生坚持不懈的努力泰剧无尽的爱 。
01长难句
Disney, in other words五柳先生传ppt , is constructing what looks to be a worthy rival to Netflix. Will this be enough to inaugurate another century of dominance? Based on its public statements and on private conversations I’ve had with Disney executives, the company’s most likely path forward is to nurture Disneyflix gradually, in an effort to ease the decline of pay-TV and film—the equivalent of saving its flooding fortress by plugging each new leak as it springs.
思考题:
What is, for Disney, the most potential way to rebuild its dominance?
02句子切分
第三句:
Based on its public statements and on private conversations I’ve had with Disney executives, the company’s most likely path forward is to nurture Disneyflix gradually, in an effort to ease the decline of pay-TV and film—the equivalent of saving its flooding fortress by plugging each new leak as it springs.句子切分:1. Based on its public statements and on private conversations( I’ve had with Disney executives大白鲨大报复 ,)根据迪士尼公开声明和我与迪士尼管理层的私下交谈来看祺嫔 ,何权谋 注意:你要确定its 的指代,同时(I’ve had with Disney executives)放到private conversations前;2. the company’s most likely path forward is to nurture Disneyflix gradually迪士尼最可能的前进之路是逐渐培育DisneyflixForward(后置定语)调序到path前;3. in an effort to ease the decline of pay-TV and film—以缓解付费电视和电影衰落,4. the equivalent of saving its flooding fortress/ by plugging each new leak/ as it springs.就像拯救洪水围困的城堡/by plugging each new leak/ as it springs (new leaks)(新闻英语为了简洁常会省略一些重复部分)当出现新的漏缝就堵上这个新的漏缝=一出现新的漏缝就堵上
03词汇
1. rival 竞争对手: worthy rival (配的上的/能匹敌的对手)2. inaugurate 开启,开创3. executives 管理层超脱力医院 ,执行官4. the equivalent of 对等于,相当于,表示比喻和解释5. flooding fortress 被洪水围困的城堡6. plugging each new leak 堵上新漏洞7. 固定搭配:spring a 'leak (of a boat or container 船舶或容器) 英文解释:(to develop a hole through which water or another liquid can pass) 出现裂缝;开裂漏水搭配: Plug the new leak8. Netflix :奈飞公司(类似于中国的优酷这样的流媒体视频网站,关注KK考研英语)
9. in an effort to= in order to
04参考译文
换言之,迪士尼正在打造看似能与奈飞匹敌的流媒体平台。这足以开启下个主导市场的百年么?根据迪士尼公开声明和我与迪士尼管理层的私下交谈来看,迪士尼最可能的前进之路是逐步培育Disneyflix,以缓解付费电视和电影衰落, 一出现新的漏缝就堵上。
05思考题答案
What is, for Disney, the most potential way to rebuild its dominance陆光达?
the company’s most likely path forward is to nurture Disneyflix gradually,
06明天的句子和思考题
Some clinics employ more clerks than providers—not just to generate invoices but to send along the patient information insurers need to approve treatments, to dispute denied payments, and on and on. For every $1 billion in revenue刘雪婧, the healthcare system employs the equivalent of 770 full-time people to settle the bills.
思考题:
why clinics employ so many clerks?

推荐一下选购
医学考研,西医综合考研,2019拼课
何凯文考研英语网课,2019凯旋门计划
考研英语阅读 | 0416-考研同源外刊精析解读
【拼课】2019考研数学全程班(主讲:汤家凤)
【拼课】恋练有词2019全新版本奥巴马女孩,全面开始温酒斩三国 !(主讲:朱伟)
每日一句
编辑不易帝国塔防2 ,烦请关注、点赞、分享
2019鄂友三 ,一起加油!

推荐您阅读更多有关于“”的文章

文章归档